The Transformer Rectifier Unit 3RC4K provides a high quality output of 27.4 volts dc. It comes in a custom steel enclosure and measures 1160mm x 457mm x 500mm. This unit also deck mounts and is also suitable for direct mounting for shock levels up to 30g. Suitable shock mounts should be used for shock levels above 30g.
Furthermore, this unit also has an Ingress Protection level of IP23. A front hinged door also provides easy maintenance access. This door also contains panel meters that indicate lamps and the mains ON/OFF switch S1. Finally louvres pressed inwards on the front and sides, with a grill on the bottom of the assembly provide fan assisted cooling during normal operation. Alternatively, natural convection cooling occurs when the Anti Condensation Heaters are operating.
Key Features of the Transformer Rectifier Unit 3RC4K
- Fabricated mild steel enclosure folded and welded for strength. Bulkhead mounted. Lifting eyes
- Dimension: (O/A)(hxwxd) mm 1160 x 457 x 500 – allow a clearance of at least 100 mm should be allowed around the unit to allow proper ventilation.
- 208kg weight
- IP23 Ingress Level Protection
- Naturally cooled via louvers
- Front maintenance – Hinged door for access
- Low fire hazard
- Withstands 30g of shock
- Designed to meet the vibration requirements of DGS 350
- Withstands ship motion due to sea action and weather, accelerations and velocities from deliberate ship manoeuvres
For more information, please contact us.