Firstly, the setup is simple with a USB connection to your PC and Windows Software. Agility is Acromag’s mobile app which allows configuration of the splitter on an Android smart phone or tablet. Software simplifies I/O range scaling, calibration and advanced signal processing capabilities.
Secondly, the high voltage isolation separates the input and between the output circuits. Isolation protects from surges, noise and eliminates ground loop errors. These units are designed to operate reliably in harsh industrial conditions in a wide temperature range.
Finally, to prevent ground loop error between a grounded PC and grounded input signal, Acromag recommend using a USB Isolator.
For more information, contact us.
Features of the 2 Wire Current/millivolt Input Signal Splitter SP236 include:
- Easy configuration via USB with Windows Software or Agility App for Android
- Single unit accepts input ranges up to ±500mV, ±20mA DC, or 0-20A AC (with external sensor)
- Input scale differently at each output
- Use selectable filtering
- User configurable output range damp levels support
- NAMUR compliant operation
- Supports reverse acting (inverse) output
- High accuracy, linearity, stability and reliability
- 1500V isolation
- Low 7V two wire loop burden
- Shock (25g) and Vibration (4g) resistant
- Wide ambient operation -40 to 80°C
- CE Compliant UL/cUL Class I, Div 2, ATEX/ IECEx Zone 2 Approvals