The Acromag XMC-7A200 CC is a Xilinx Artix-7 FPGA Module that is user configurable. Ideal for high performance customised embedded systems. Optimised performance achieved by integrating the software MicroBlaze™ soft processors. Therefore, providing high speed programmable logic.
Select I/O signals are Artix-7 FPGA I/O pins that support single end I/O such as LVCMOS, HSTL, SSTL. It also supports differential I/O standards such as LVDS, HT, LVPECL, BLVDS, HSTL, SSTL. These signals are supported on P16 Port (34 Select IO channels) and P4 (60 Select IO and global clock lines). The rear I/O on the FPGA card provides an eight lane high speed serial interface on the P16 XMC port for customer installed soft cores.
The DSP algorithm performance can be increased by using multiple channels and parallel hardware architectures. There are even the options to free up CPU cycles by offloading algorithmic intensive tasks to the FPGA co-processor. Acromag has an Engineering Design Kit. It provides software utilities and example VHDL code which helps simplify your program development and assists in getting you up and running quickly. A JTAG interface allows on-board debugging. There are additional Xilinx tools which help finish your system faster too. Maximise FPGA performance with Vivado® or ISE® Design Suite. Debug Logic and Serial Interfaces with ChipScope™ Pro tools.
Features of the Conduction Cooled Xilinx Artix-7 FPGA Modules XMC-7A200 CC include:
- Reconfigurable Xilinx Artix-7 FPGA with 200k logic cells
- 128M x 64-bit DDR3 SDRAM
- 32M x 16-bit parallel flash memory for MicroBlaze FPGA program code storage
- 4-lane high-speed serial interface on rear P15 connector for PCIe Gen 1/2 (standard), Serial RapidI/O, 10Gb Ethernet, Xilinx Aurora
- 8-lane high-speed interfaces on rear P16 connector for customer-installed soft cores
- 60 Select I/O or 30 LVDS pairs plus 2 global clock pairs direct to FPGA via rear P4 port
- 34 Select I/O or 17 LVDS pairs plus 2 global clock pairs direct to FPGA via rear P16 port
- DMA support provides data transfer between system memory and the on-board memory
- Support for Xilinx ChipScope™ Pro interface
- Extended temperature conduction-cooled
Finally, for more information, contact us.