The APA7-500 is a Xilinx FPGA Module with a user configurable bridge between a host processor and a custom Artix-7 digital interface via PCI Express.
Firstly, the APA7-500 is based on the Acromag AcroPack® product line, which has a PCIe interface format. AcroPack® offers products in a compact size, at a low cost with the same functionality and memory map of existing Industry Pack Modules in a rugged form factor. Also they are RoHS compliant.
Secondly, the engineering design kit provides users with basic information required to develop custom FPGA firmware for download to the Xilinx FPGA. The design code provided is Vivado IP Integrator. It would be helpful that users are fluent in the use of the Xilinx Vivado design tools. The APA7-500 modules are 70mm long and only 19.05mm longer than a full length mini PCIe card. It is the same width as the mPCIe board and a down facing 100 pin Samtec connector will mate with the carrier card.
Features of Xilinx FPGA Module APA7-500 includes:
- PCI Express Generation 1 interface
- Reconfigurable Xilinx® FPGA
- Mix and match countless I/O combinations in a single slot.
- RS485, LVDS and TTL interface options
- 32Mb quad serial Flash memory
- 52,160 logic cells & 65,200 Flip Flops
- 2,700 kb block RAM
- 120 DSP slices
- External LVTTL clock input
- Long distance data transmission
- Example design
- Power up and system reset is failsafe
- Conduction-cooled options
- Solid-down connector I/O interface
- Wide temperature range
- VPX and PCIe carriers
- Linux®, Windows®, and VxWorks® support
Finally, for more information, contact us.