The G-Link-200 is a battery powered, rugged, wireless 3-axis accelerometer with a weatherproof enclosure. Firstly, this battery powered wireless accelerometer provides extremely low noise waveform data. Secondly, it is ideal for vibration, impact, motion, and tilt applications. Additionally, derived vibration parameters allow for long-term condition monitoring and predictive maintenance.
Consequently, this 3-axis high performance accelerometer with DC to 1KHz bandwidth has an adjustable range of ±2/4/8G (G-Link-200-8G) and ±10/20/40G (G-Link-200-40G). Along with an extremely low noise density of 25µg/√Hz (G-Link-200-8G) and 80 µg/√Hz (G-Link-200-40G). Also a programmable high- and low-pass digital filters, On-board temperature sensor (+/- 0.25°C) and a Tilt capacity (±1° accuracy, <0.1° precision).
Furthermore, the G-Link-200 operates with an adjustable sampling rate of up to 4kHz. Along with continuous, periodic or event-triggered operation. The LXRS protocol allows lossless data collection, scalable network size, and node synchronisation of ±50 µs. Output acceleration waveform data, tilt, and/or derived vibration parameters (Velocity, Amplitude, Crest Factor). Data-logging up to 8 million data points and a Wireless range up to 1km.
This accelerometer is encased in an IP-67 Weatherproof enclosure with a stainless steel base. It also has an operating temperature range of –40 to +85 °C. Above all, the package includes a ¼ 28 UNF mounting hole or optional magnetic base, 3 on-board ½ AA 3.6V LiSOCL2 batteries.
Applications for the G-Link-200 Rugged Wireless 3 Axis Accelerometer include:
Test and Measurement:
- End-to-end data acquisition system reduces the time and cost of testing.
- Remotely configure and collect data from a network of nodes in real time using SensorConnect.
- All nodes in the network communicate synchronized and lossless data using Lord’s proprietary wireless networking protocol.
- Make Spectral measurements in real time with SensorConnect’s live FFT.
Impact and Event Monitoring:
- Event-Driven sampling allows for reporting only the data of interest around a predefined event.
- User configurable pre- and post-event duration allow you to see the data that led up to the event, and how the data progressed back to normal conditions.
Equipment Condition Monitoring
For instance, track vibration over time using derived channel outputs:
- Acceleration RMS
- Acceleration Peak-to-Peak
- Velocity RMS (IPS)
- Crest Factor
- Greatly extends battery life, and reduces data allowing for larger networks
- Text and Email alerts from SensorCloud.
Finally, LORD, MicroStrain® Sensing Systems. make tiny sensors and systems that are used in a wide range of applications. In short, including advanced manufacturing, off-highway vehicles, commercial and military manned and unmanned vehicles, civil structures, and down-hole tools.
For more information on this product, contact us.