This fully integrated managed switch module works with any Crystal product with size D openings.
The compact design allows for the addition of 8 to 16 1G external switch ports, and connects to the overall compute system via two internal NIC ports, thus allowing the system to retain its standard NIC ports, or alternatively it can be routed externally for additional uplink ports.
The module also has Layer 2+ switching, which provides support for VLAN’s QoS, port policies, ACL’s, RSTP, STP and link aggregation.
Like all other Crystal Group products, this switch module meets or exceeds the most demanding military standards.
Innovative solutions. Crystal Group’s portfolio of rugged and industrial computing products are engineered and tested to withstand challenging environments, meet and exceed military and industrial standards, and provide the latest COTS technologies and benefits, such as cost, availability, upgradability, and flexibility.
Dependable services. Finally, when a computing application requires a custom solution, Crystal Group delivers – on time and on budget – with professional services, including product design and development, testing, systems engineering and integration, mechanical and electrical engineering, configuration management, and product lifecycle planning,
- Up to 18 total IG ports in one or two Size D openings.
- Two uplinks connected to the integrated system, or another switch.
- -40°C to +60°C operational temperature.
- Compatible with Size D opening on any system.
- Built-in management interface.
- No external wiring required.
- 8 or 16 external switch ports.
- Designed to meet MIL-STD 810 and MIL-DTL-901E.
Therefore to find out more contact us.