Dewesoft have released their DAQ Power & Energy Applications Case Study Booklet.
Firstly, did you know Dewesoft’s Data Acquisition Hardware and Software products cover a huge range of power and energy applications? And we’re not just talking test and measurement on household appliances – but the whole – power, grid, reactors, generators, engines and so much more.
DAQ Power & Energy Applications Solutions
One Software – One Hardware – One Solution
Therefore, Dewesoft have put together a case study booklet from a wide variety of customer applications they have been involved with. Such as:
- Vibration test on high-voltage reactor– Terna S.p.A., Italy
- High-voltage switch testing with synchronizer– Terna S.p.A., Italy
- Biogas engine testing and parameter optimization – ECI Distribution GmbH, Austria
- Dewesoft data acquisition (DAQ) integration with KS Tornado testbed – ELIN Motoren GmbH
- Testing power inverters and motor terminal issues – Talete SpA, Italy
- Testing of electric household appliances – BSH Home Appliances Holding, China
- Certification of diesel generators: Noise, vibration, and temperature measurements – Generator manufacturer, India
- Performance measurement on an electric boat – Alfastreet Marine, Slovenia
- Electric powertrain measurements on a hydrofoil – Quadrofoil, Slovenia
In each case study, they deliver the following:
- History of the customer
- Original set up
- Purpose of the Test
- The measurement equipment used
- Connecting the instrument to the system
- Analysis results using DewesoftX Software and derivatives
Finally, for a hard look at the sensational hardware possibilities, and to learn more about the award winning powerful software from a case study perspective. Then you must download this Power & Energy Applications Solutions Guide.
Contact Metromatics to learn more about Dewesoft Data Acquisition Hardware and Software.
Download Dewesoft DAQ Power & Energy Applications Guide