Monnit Corporation recently announced the release of IOT Security with SensorPrints. The only end-to-end Internet of Things (IoT) data authentication platform for low-power wireless sensors.
An industry-first, SensorPrints provides data authentication in the form of a unique fingerprint for each device within the IoT, addressing a pressing need for greater security.
Over the last decade, Monnit has emerged as a prominent Internet of Things leader. By monitoring the evolving needs of the marketplace. Many believed that legacy IT security would suffice as the IoT matured, and this has often proven catastrophic. With SensorPrints, Monnit is providing superior authenticated data encryption. At the point of generation all the way to consumption for analytics and action. Who have been waiting for full-coverage security before deploying new IoT technologies.”
- Unprecedented data security via 256-bit SHA3 authentication
- Source generated data verification at the application layer
- Native iMonnit integration for the rapid deployment of a trust-based solution
- Open sensor data via the Monnit MINE™ platform supports aggregators (Amazon Web Services, Microsoft® Azure, etc.) or a user’s proprietary IoT platform
- Reseller ready through Monnit IoTvantage partner platform
SensorPrints is now included in Monnit’s industry-leading portfolio of sensing solutions, which include 80+ wireless sensor types, wireless controllers, and reliable wireless gateways. These devices are available in commercial and industrial variants to suit a range of enterprise business monitoring applications. SensorPrints data authentication is an option for anyone using Monnit Wireless Sensors.
For more information on IOT Security with SensorPrints, contact us.