The Alta Data PCIEC4L-MA4 is a 1553 & ARINC PCIe Bus Card. Firstly, it uses the 32-bit FPGA protocol engine technology (AltaCore-1553) with AltaAPI multi layered software. This hardware and software package provides fast and portable integrations.
Secondly, this model is available in dual or full function configurations. Dual Function offers BC/Mon or Multi-RT/Monitor or Full function with BC, mRT and Mon configurations. Playback and Signal generation are part of the BC operations.
Features of 1553 & ARINC PCIe Bus Card PCIEC4L-MA4 include:
- 1-5 Independent, Dual Redundant MIL-STD-1553 Channels, Optional 8 ARINC Channels. PMC on PCIe 4x Lane Carrier.
- Dual Function 1553 (BC/Mon or mRT/Mon) or Full Function (BC/mRT/Mon)
- – 4 Shared TX/RX & 4 Dedicated RX
- 512 Kbyte RAM per 1553 Channel and for ARINC Channels
- ARINC – 8 Channels Total:
- **Capture 1553 & ARINC Waveforms**
- First 1553 Channel & First Two ARINC RX Channels
- 8-bit, 50 nSec for 1553 – 1 uSec for ARINC A/D for Voltage Measurements
- Channels May be Factory Configured to fix ARINC RX/TX or Monitor Only 1553.
- Advanced BC & ARINC TX Frequency Controls: 1553 Framing/Subframing;
- RT/ARINC RX Full Buffering with 64-bit 20 nsec Time Tags
- Advanced, Multi-layer AltaAPI Provided at No Cost with Source Code
- Windows, Linux, RTOS, LabVIEW & RT
- .NET Managed DLLs
- Contact Factory for Latest RTOS Support
- True HW Playback (BC or TX)
- Industry First: 20/1000 ns Signal Generation
- Bit Construction
- Supports RT or ARINC Validation Testing
- IRIG-B RX PAM or RX/TX PPS Ext Clock
- Avionics/ RS-485 Discretes
- Advanced BIT Features and Dual Temperature Sensors
- Full HW Interrupt Features
- PCI 32 Bit, 33/66MHz & PCI-X Compatible
- NOTE: On shared channels: TX lines have an extra RX load; when powered-off, RX channels can have severe voltage drain – use only dedicated RX channels for critical systems.
Alta Data is committed to provide each customer with a risk free integration and will assist with Metromatics to provide help with any level of your system development project.
For more information, contact us.