The AP323 is 16-Bit ADC High Density Analog Module.
Firstly, the AP323 is based on the Acromag AcroPack® product line, which has a PCIe interface format. AcroPack® offers products in a compact size, at a low cost with the same functionality and memory map of existing Industry Pack Modules in a rugged form factor. Also they are RoHS compliant. The AP323 contains an Analog to Digital Converter (ADC) and software or external hardware can trigger A/D Conversions for synchronisation to external events. It monitors 20 differential or 40 single ended input channels. Therefore, when used with a carrier that holds four AcroPack® Modules, up to 160 inputs can be obtained from a single card slot.
Secondly, the on-board precision voltage references allow accurate software calibration of the module without external instruments. The AP323 modules are 70mm long and only 19.05mm longer than a full length mini PCIe card. It is the same width as the mPCIe board and a down facing 100 pin Samtec connector will mate with the carrier card.
Features of AP323 16 Bit ADC High Density Analog Module include:
- PCI Express Generation 1 interface
- 20 differential or 40 single ended input channels per module
- 8µs Conversion time
- FIFO Buffer with 16K sample memory
- FIFO threshold Interrupt condition
- Programmable Channel Conversion Control
- Programmable Conversion Timer
- Wide Temperature Range
- Mix and Match countless I/O Combinations in a single slot
- PCIe, VPX and XMC Carrier suitability
- Linux®, Windows® and VX Windows® Support
Finally, for more information, contact us.