3RP3KB Chargers / DC Supplies charge valve regulated lead acid batteries. They do this through a high quality output of 27.4 volts dc and 24v for ships and 24v systems. In the event that a ship’s normal ac supply fails, these systems allow for the automatic switch to an emergency energy supply. This is thanks to its rectifier which produce the regulated output.
These chargers and DC supplies are built into steel enclosures and are for bulk head mounting. As a result, they are suitable for shock levels up to 15g. Alternatively, shock mounts are available for shock levels over 15g. These units also have an Ingress Protection level of IP23 and are suitable for electrical compartments and machinery spaces with IP44 requirements. These units also come with meters that indicate lamps and the mains ON/OFF switch. Charger output distribution consists of 2pole circuit breakers. Finally, the DC supply is designed to IEC62040-1 and is fully compliant with Lloyd’s Register Regulations.
Features of the 3RP3KB Chargers / DC Supplies include:
- Normal and Emergency input: 230V, 3 phase 3 wire 60 Hz in accordance with STANAG 1008 and Lloyds NSR
- Automatic change over to Emergency supply
- Option: Anti-condensation heater 115V or 230V, 50/60Hz
- Dimensions: 795 x 703 x 456 mm
- Weight: 110kg
- Designed to meet the shipboard vibration requirements
- Designed to meet a shock requirement of 15g
- Withstands ship motion due sea action, weather, accelerations and velocities from deliberate ship manoeuvres.
For more information, contact us.