The 4-Wire AC Signal Isolator 430i is factory calibrated for quick install. Plus, the advanced circuitry on this product eliminates the need to re-calibrate as the load changes. Therefore, ideal for field operation as it’s able to withstand extreme ambient temperatures and has excellent temperature coefficients.
Secondly, this isolator uses transformer isolation to break the electrical path. This is between the transmitted signal, receiving device and power. Therefore, it eliminates ground loops, reduces noise and protects sensitive instruments from transients for more accurate and reliable measurements.
Finally, for more information contact us.
Other outstanding features of the 4-Wire AC Signal Isolator 430i include:
- 3-way isolation; input, output and power circuits isolated from each other
- 1500V AC peak isolation (250V AC or 354V DC Continuous) prevents ground loops
- As well as Accurate and reliable in harsh industrial environments
- RFI and EMI resistance to reduce effects of environmental noise
- Factory calibrated
- Calibration is independent of load the eliminate load compensation adjustments
- Also a low input burden (1.3V typical), independent of load, prevents overloading of loop
- High load compliance drives output load resistance up to 1050 ohms independent of supply voltage
- 25mS quick response time ideal for monitoring and control system
- Zero and span adjustments enable precise calibration
- -25 to 80°C operation