The Alta Data XMC-A429 is an ARINC-429/717 XMC Interface Card for Defence, Aerospace and Avionics applications. Firstly, this product comes with the feature rich AltaAPI which is the support software. It is a multi-layer ANSIC and Windows. NET 2.0 architecture. This hardware and software combination increases system performance, offers flexibility whilst reducing integration time.
Secondly, the XMC-A429 is based on AltaCore™. An advanced 32-bit FPGA Protocol Engine technology giving you the ability to encode and decode almost any ARINC-429 physical level signal.
The Transmit Tx capability in the product includes simple and complete frequency controls for each channel. Also including playback and signal generator operations. Whereas, three receive (RX) functions including channels and multi channel levels.
Features of ARINC-429/717 XMC Interface XMC-A429 include:
- 4-30 Channels of ARINC-A429/575; Up to 4 ARINC-717. Commercial or Rugged/Conduction Cooled.
- 4 Lane PCI Express 1.1 Compatible; VITA 42 XMC Single Width
- Encode or decode almost any ARINC-429 physical layer signal.
- 8-bit, 1 uSec A/D Signal Capture on First Two RX Channels!!
- Advanced BIT, Loop-Back and Dual Temp Sensors
- IRIG-B RX PAM and RX/TX PPS Time Sync
- ARINC-419/429/575/717 Configurations:
- 4 RX/TX Shared Channels
- 8 RX/TX Shared Channels
- 16 Channels: 8 RX/TX Shared – 8 RX
- 30 Channels: 16 RX/TX Shared – 14 RX
- For Shared Channels, RX Function is Always Available and TX is Software Selectable.
- Fixed Rx Channels Can Be Fixed Tx on Request
- NOTE: On shared channels: TX lines have an extra RX load; when powered-off, RX channels can have severe voltage drain – use only dedicated RX channels for critical systems.
Alta Data is committed to provide each customer with a risk free integration and will assist with Metromatics to provide help with any level of your system development project.
For more information, contact us.