The Acromag 654T is a Dual DC Voltage Input Transmitter.
Firstly, the unit has two independent I/O channels. Making it ideal for panel shops and end users who require a high density signal conditioner that covers a range of measurement applications. It features 2 channels, ±625mV or 0-10V DC selectable inputs. Along with 4-20mA DC output using a 12-50V DC power from output loop. The Dual Channel transmitter also has push button calibration.
Secondly, setup and calibration is fast and easy. First, you select the input range for each channel with simple DIP Switches. Then you set your zero/full-scale output values. This done by using the non interactive increase/decrease toggle switches on the front panel. Therefore, modification of signal until the desired output value is read on the voltmeter.
Thirdly, the switches make it easy to calibrate a normal proportion or reverse act (inverse) response in seconds. Accidental changes or tampering the safety lock out feature on the DIP switch can be activated.
Therefore, by having two independent high voltage input isolation circuits, loss of power on one channel has no affect on the other. The second channel can be used as a built in spare for reduced downtime should the first fail. It becomes operational by simply moving the wired terminal block over to the vacant channel.
Features of the Dual DC Voltage Input Transmitter 654T includes:
- DIP switch-configuration simplifies installation without analog pots, jumpers, or software
- Isolation eliminates ground loops, reduces noise, and blocks transient signals
- One-step calibration with increase/decrease toggle switches simplifies field adjustments for faster and easier maintenance
- Automatic self-calibration compensates for temperature effects and component aging to delivers maintenance-free operation
- Configuration lockout safety feature helps prevent tampering and accidental calibration changes
- As well as reverse-acting output capability enables inverse proportional control signals
- Dual channel model saves space and reduces equipment costs
- Also high-resolution 16-bit sigma-delta A/D converters deliver superior accuracy for more reliable measurements
- Built-in transient voltage suppressors protect circuitry from electrical interference
- Operating temperature range: -25 to 75°C (-13 to 167°C)
Contact us for more information.