The Acromag NT2220 is an Ethernet Analog IO Module.
Firstly, the BusWorks® NT2000 Series offer a modular solution for Ethernet remote I/O Systems. Two module types are available. The first module is the NTE Ethernet model. It provides the protocol interface plus I/O signal processing channels. The second module is the NTX Expansion. It allows extra I/O channels when mated to any NTE Ethernet communication module.
Therefore, applications include collecting pressure, level, flow, temperature and other data from sensors, transducers or transmitters. The 4-20mA current loop is the most common process control signal in many industries. The NT2220 modules offer 16 current inputs and each input supports bipolar and unipolar ranges using a 16-bit A/D Card.
Secondly, an isolated RS-485 bus links up to three expansion modules to the Ethernet module. Connectors join it to the DIN rail. An internal NT bus distributes power and communication between the modules. Allowing users to mix analog, temperature and discrete I/O modules across the NT bus. Direct Peer to peer or multicast communication between remote modules without master controller is available through Acromag’s i2o messaging technology.
Features of the Ethernet Analog IO Modules NT2220 include:
- Web browser configured using Ethernet Expandable I/O capacity
- Up to 64 I/O channels of mixed signal types on one IP address
- Field selectable Modbus TCP/IP, Ethernet I/P (Profinet – coming soon)
- I2o peer to peer or multicast communication
- As well as dual RJ45 ports enable daisy chain topology
- Inputs support TTL thresholds and up to 32V
- Open drain outputs switch up to 32V and 250mA
- In addition, Tandem input/output channels allow loop-back monitoring of outputs
- LED Status indicators for visual troubleshooting
- -40 to 70°C Wide temperature operation
- Also 25mm housing with pluggable terminals
- 1500V isolation between I/O, network and power
- CE Compliant, UL/cUL Class 1 Div 2 and ATEX/IECEx Zone 2 Approvals
- *Coming soon – OPC-UA, MQTT and RESTful API IIoT support, Advanced alarm and data logging functions, Conditional logic for rule based I/O Operation
Finally, for more information, contact us.