The AP441 is a 32 Channel Isolated Digital Input with Interrupts Module.
Firstly, the AP441 is based on the Acromag AcroPack® product line, which has a PCIe interface format. AcroPack® offers products in a compact size, at a low cost with the same functionality and memory map of existing Industry Pack Modules in a rugged form factor. Also they are RoHS compliant.
Secondly, the isolation in the AP441 Modules protects computer systems from noise, transient signals and field wiring faults. Inputs are four 8-channel ports. Ports are isolated from the logic and each other. As well as individually program change of state, high to low and low to high interrupts, each channel.
Another feature called Debounce eliminates interrupts from noise and switching transients, therefore providing error free edge detection. The AP441-XE-LF in conjunction with Acromag’s AP445E-LF Digital Output module provides closed loop monitoring of critical control signals.
Finally, AP441 modules are 70mm long and only 19.05mm longer than a full length mini PCIe card. It is the same width as the mPCIe board and a down facing 100 pin Samtec connector will mate with the carrier card.
Features of AP441 32 Channel Isolated Digital Input with Interrupts Module includes:
- PCI Express Generation 1 interface
- One lane each direction with 2.5 Gbps bus speed
- 32 port-isolated input channels
- Plus interrupt support for each channel
- Programmable event interrupts (change-of-state, low-to-high or high-to-low transitions)
- Programmable debounce
- Input hysteresis
- Reverse polarity protection
- Software configuration (no jumpers or switches)
- As well as software configuration allows “on-the-fly” changes without removing modules.
- Pins are compatible with AP445E-LF output module for loopback monitoring
- Also loopback monitoring enables self-test and fault diagnostics to detect open switches or shorts.
- Extended temperature range: -40 to 85°C
Finally, for more information, contact us.