The EON Instrumentation ETN-MS8 is a Military Ethernet Switch. Firstly, it is a fully manageable layer 2 Ethernet Switch. It comes preloaded with a GUI. This item provides a user-friendly web management console design.
Secondly, it supports the ring network redundancy function. This is an open market standard referred to as ITU-T G.8032 ERPS (Ethernet Ring Protection Switch) Protocol. Therefore, providing a less than 50ms network recovery time. Network management is enhanced by the filtering and security functions of the switch. Such as – IGMP, VLAN, QoS, SNMP, Port Lock, RMON, Modbus TCP and 802.1X/HTTPS/SSH/SSL.
Features of the Military Ethernet Switch include:
- 8 Port Gigabit Managed Ethernet Switch with 8 x 10/100/1000Tx Mil Spec Connectors
- 2 x 12-48 VDC MILS Power Input Connectors for Redundant Operation
- Network Redundancy: STP/RSTP/MSTP and G.8032 ERPS (Recovery Time <50ms)
- Supports IPv4/IPv6 and DHCP Option 66/67/82
- Supports Modbus/TCP Protocol for Device Management and Monitoring
- Configuration via WebConsole, Telnet, CLI Command
- IGMP v1/v2 for Multicast Traffic Filtering
- System Warning Setting for Automatic Warning through E-Mail
- Qos (IEEE802.1p/1Q) CoS/ToS to increase determinism
- IEEE802.1Q VLAN or Easy Network Planning
- Enhanced Network Security with IEEE802.1X, SNMP v1/v2c/v3, HTTPS and SSH/SSL
- Auto Warning by Exception through E-mail Relay Output
- Finish is Black Anodize with white lettering
- Power Consumption 15 Watts
- Power dissipation 2.5 Watts
- Weight 1.54 kg
- MTBF 50,000 + operational hours
- MIL-SPEC Qualified
Like all other EON Instrumentation products, this unit can be customised for different connectors and power inputs.
About EON Instrumentation Video Distribution Architecture
Finally, EON Instrumentation’s Video Distribution Architecture products consist of a series of Gigabit Ethernet Managed Switches, Video Distribution and Encoder units. Some Gigabit Ethernet Switches include NTSC splitters and encoders. This enables to covert NTSC to H.264/265 and MPEG2 formats for ethernet distribution.
For more information, contact us.