The Gresham Range of Motor Starters are 440V I/P and O/P. They also have under-voltage and phase rotation protection and incorporate trip functions derived from the motor.
Each motor starter includes:
- Lockable isolator switch
- Contactor for motor control
- A suitably sized, control transformer with primary fuses and secondary fuses
- Either two stage overload protection (alarm and trip) using two sets of thermistors (3 thermistors per set) or thermal overload relay protection
- Under-voltage and single phasing protection
- Reset pushbutton
- Selector switch: Off/Local/Remote
- Start pushbutton
- Stop pushbutton
- Running indication LED (Green)
- Alarm indication LED (Yellow)
- Tripped indication LED (Red)
- Supply available LED (White)
Remote Interphases included with each Gresham Motor Starter
- Three sets of terminals for remote stop signals operating in both local and remote modes.(non-momentary, normally closed, open to stop)
- Two sets of remote stop terminals only operating in remote mode (momentary, normally open, close to stop)
- Two sets of remote start contacts only operating in remote mode. (momentary, normally open, closed to stop)
- One set of terminals for three wire remote start/stop signals only operating in remote mode. (momentary, normally open, close to start/stop).
- 1 set of volt free contacts to indicate motor running
- One set of volt free contacts to indicate motor tripped
- 1 set of volt free contacts to indicate starter in remote mode
- One set of volt free contacts to indicate starter in alarm (thermistor 130deg C)
Optional features for the Gresham motor starters:
- Overload relay, additional trip and alarm inputs, aspirator control, reversing, hour run meter.
- Ingress Protection IP44
- Ambient Temperature.
- 0°C to + 60°C. Relative Humidity 10% to 95% non-condensing.
For more information, contact us.