The Alta Data PMC-MA4 is a Multi-Protocol PMC Bus Card. Firstly, this product is ideal for Single Board Computers or Carriers for VPX, VME and cPCI commercial or rugged/conduction cooled systems. It uses the 32-bit FPGA protocol engine technology (AltaCore) with AltaAPI multi layered software. This hardware and software package provides fast and portable integrations.
Secondly, the capability includes variable message/label framing/subframing with transmission scheduling provides the most advanced control operations. ARINC TX has complete frequency control per channel. RT and ARINC RX – Monitor, Playback and provide Signal Generator functions for the most demanding requirements.
Features of Multi-Protocol PMC Bus Card PMC-MA4 include:
- 1-5 Independent, Dual Redundant (A/B) MIL-STD-1553 Channels and 8 ARINC Channels
- 8 ARINC Channels: 4 Shared RX/TX & 4 RX
- Ideal for Advanced Test or Embedded Applications
- Commercial, Extended Temp/Rugged/Conduction Cooled
- **Signal Capture on First Channels – Standard**
- 512 KByte, 32-bit RAM per 1553/ARINC Device
- Up to 2 ARINC 717 RX and TX Channels
- Avionics and RS-485 Discretes
- Full 1553 and ARINC Controls Like Other Alta Cards.
- Dual and Full Function 1553 Channels.
- Programmable ARINC Bit Rate (500-200K), Bit Encoding, Bits Per Word, Start/Stop and Parity
- Encode/Decode Almost Any ARINC-429 PHY Signal
- Start-up, Loop-Back, User and Periodic BIT
- Dual Temperature Sensors
- Digital Signal Generator – Fully Test Bit Encoding
- Advanced AltaAPI and AltaView Analyzer GUI
- 3.3 or 5 Volt PCI Signalling – PCI-X Compatible
- NOTE: On shared channels: TX lines have an extra RX load; when powered-off, RX channels can have severe voltage drain – use only dedicated RX channels for critical systems.
Alta Data is committed to provide each customer with a risk free integration and will assist with Metromatics to provide help with any level of your system development project.
For more information, contact us.