The Acromag APCe7022 is a Non Intelligent PCI Express Carrier Card.
Firstly, the APCe7022 contains two module slots to interface AcroPack or mini PCIe modules to the PCIe bus on a PC-based computer system. The PCIe interface contains 4 lanes.
Secondly, by having two AcroPack module slots, you have the freedom to mix a variety of I/O functions. Such as A/D, D/A, Digital In/Out, Serial I/O plus much more on a single board or you can combine modules of the same type to give you more channels. Whatever way you use it, slots are saved as are costs. AcroPack® product line is based on the Industry Pack I/O Module with a PCIe interface format. They are of a compact size, low cost with the same functionality and memory map of existing Industry Pack Modules.
Features of the APCe7022 Non Intelligent PCI Express Carrier Card includes:
- Two AcroPack or mini-PCIe module slots support any combination of I/O functions
- PCI Express compliant
- Plug-and-play carrier configuration and interrupt support
- Fused 1.5V, 3.3V, 5V, 12V, and -12V DC power is provided. A fuse is present on each supply line serving each AcroPack module.
- Front panel 68-pin VHDC1 CHAMP 0.8 connectors for field I/O signals
- Extended temperature range
- DIP switch card identification
- Standard 14-pin Xilinx JTAG programming header
- Software development tools for VxWorks, Linux, and Windows environments
Finally, for more information, contact us.