The Dewesoft R1DB/R2DB is a compact, portable data acquisition system. With a built-in data logger, powerful data processing computer, multi-touch display, and internal batteries for maximum portability.
The main features of the portable data acquisition system include
- HIGH-END SIGNAL CONDITIONING: R1DB/R2DB data acquisition system built around SIRIUS DAQ technology. It features the same versatile and powerful amplifiers for world-leading signal conditioning. So see SIRIUS product page for detailed SIRIUS DAQ technology overview.
- ALL-IN-ONE INSTRUMENT: R1DB/R2DB instruments are stand-alone DAQ systems. Firstly, with the built-in touchscreen LED display. Secondly, with powerful data processing computer. Thirdly, with SSD data logging capabilities, and internal Li-Ion batteries (R1DB/R2DB). A version without battery is also available (R2D).
- WITH UP TO 32 ANALOGUE INPUTS: Systems can be configured with one (R1DB) or two (R2DB) SIRIUS DAQ slices for the total of 32 analogue inputs capable of connecting virtually any sensor.
- UP TO 16 COUNTER/ENCODER INPUTS: Up to 16 counter/encoder or 48 digital input channels, all equipped with our patented SUPERCOUNTER® technology.
- ALSO UP TO 2 ISOLATED CAN PORTS: Up to 2 high speed CAN 2.0b channels with 1 Mbit/sec data throughput. With additional support for CCP, OBDII, J1939, and CAN output.
- ETHERCAT PORT: DAQ system includes EtherCAT master port with built-in synchronisation for easy connection and extension of any of our EtherCAT based DAQ system like KRYPTON DAQ modules.
- ALL INTERFACES: Interfaces for Wireless LAN, dual GLAN, 4x USB 3.0, GPS, HDMI, 2x synchronisation are available.
- 100 Hz GPS WITH RTK: Optional 10Hz or 100Hz GPS receiver. As a result, additional RTK support can be built right into R1DB/R2DB DAQ system.
- SOFTWARE INCLUDED WITH FREE LIFETIME UPGRADES: Easy to use, yet very robust in functionality, award-winning DEWESoft X3 software is included. So the software comes with lifetime free upgrades and no hidden costs. Bringing you intuitive configuration, smart sensors, advanced storage and analysis capabilities.
|More Information||Contact Us|