The Acromag VPM3000 is a field programmable digital panel meter. Firstly, it is able to accept many inputs such as common thermocouples, process voltage, process current plus Platinum RTDs.
Another outstanding feature is its ability to provide 24V DC to power a transmitter’s 4-20mA Signal. The utility of the display is increased again due to the two relays and isolated 4-20mA output options available. Relays are for limit alarms or control applications. Where the 4-20mA output provides isolated retransmission of the input signal, which is really helpful for inputs like thermocouples and RTD’s without an additional signal conditioner.
Secondly, there are two power options: 85 to 265V AC or 12 to 36V DC. The AC powered versions provide 24V DC to power a transmitter or other instruments. Also, the Display fits a standard 1/8 DIN Enclosure, has a NEMA4X Front Panel plus mounting hardware. The numerals displayed are 30.5mm. For reading from distances of up to 9 metres away in all lighting conditions.
Thirdly, programming of the display is easy. Using four front panel push buttons and the configuration software.
Features & Benefits of the Programmable Digital Panel Meter
- 1/8 DIN digital meter with NEMA 4X, IP65 front
- 4-20mA, ±10V, TC & RTD field selectable inputs
- 4-digit display, 30.5 mm height
- Shallow depth case extends only 91.4 mm behind panel
- Isolated transmitter power supply option (24VC @ 200mA)
- Isolated 4-20mA and dual relay output options
- Input power options: 85-265V AC or 12-36V DC
- Free PC-based programming & monitoring software
- Sunlight readable display
- Duplex pump controller with alternation capability
- High and low alarms with multiple reset actions
- Max/min display