Firstly, factory calibrated. Plus, these isolators automatically compensate for load resistance variations. Therefore, re-calibration is rarely necessary. However, adjustable zero and span trim pots are provided. Which ensure precise calibration for maintenance and long term serviceability.
Secondly, the isolators generate a 24V input excitation supply. It is suitable for powering one or two 2 wire transmitters. Supply is current limited at each output. This prevents any excitation which would pull down the internal power supply. The internal DC supply improves system performance by simply isolating loops on a single or dual channel basis.
Finally, for more information, contact us.
Other outstanding features of the Single/Dual Channel Isolators include:
- Two channels in a single unit saves space and reduces costs
- Built in isolated excitation supply drives up to two field 2 wire process loops
- Fully isolated safely separates each input channel, each output channel, excitation supply and power
- As well as accurate and reliable operation in harsh environments
- Low input burden keeps voltage drop to less than 1.5V for full scale current
- Supports 0 to 1000 ohm load range and no trimming required if load varies
- Output is safely limited to 27mA
- Pluggable terminals, zero/span trim pots and power LEDs make installation, maintenance and serviceability easy
- 25 to 75° operating temperature (excitation supplies on 632T -25 to 60°C)