The Acromag XMCAP2000 is a XMC Carrier Card.
Firstly, the XMC, interfaces two AcroPack mezzanine modules. The AcroPack modules provide a variety of I/O functions to chose from such as A/D, D/A, Digital In, Digital Out, Serial I/O and more on a single board. Otherwise you can combine modules of the same type to provide more channels on single card. Third Party mPCIe compliant modules can also be used. Designed for COTS applications these XMC carrier boards deliver high-reliability and high-performance at a low cost.
Features of the XMCAP2000 XMC Carrier Card includes:
- Two AcroPack or mini-PCIe module slots support any combination of I/O functions
- PCI Express compliant
- Plug-and-play carrier configuration and interrupt support
- Front panel 68-pin CHAMP 0.8mm connectors for field I/O
- Rear P14 and P16 connectors for field I/O DIP switch and/or geographical addressing for card identification
- VITA 42.0, 42.3 complaint
- JTAG programming through XMC P15 connector or through onboard micro connector
- Software development tools for VxWorks, Linux, and Windows environments
Finally, for more information, contact us.