ALTA Wireless Quad Temperature Sensor
Monnit has released a new multi-probe Wireless Temperature Sensor.
Firstly, the ALTA Industrial Wireless Quad Temperature sensor features four independent sensor probes to measure and track multiple temperatures on one device with reliable accuracy. This new sensor is perfect for monitoring a variety of temperature critical applications such as food coolers, HVAC systems and data centre monitoring.
For example, one quad temperature sensor can provide a complete preventative maintenance system for HVAC applications by monitoring the input and output temperatures of air handling systems to ensure proper operation and send notifications via text or e-mail if maintenance is required.
Sensor data is stored in the iMonnit Online Sensor Monitoring and Notification System can be reviewed and exported as needed from any web enabled device such as tablets or smart phones. The user customisation allows you to set notifications and alerts from the system so you can know immediately if temperatures are above or below an optimal range.
ALTA Wireless Quad Temperature Sensors features
- Four (4) individual external temperature probes
- Accurate to ± 1° C
- Probe temperature range of -40°C to +125°C
- Free iMonnit basic online wireless sensor monitoring and notification system to configure sensors. View data and set alerts via SMS text and email.
- Housed in an IP65 NEMA 4X, CE Rated, Sealed and weatherproof enclosure
- Powered by a single, replaceable 3.6V Battery with an expected 10 year battery life (depending on frequency updates)
- Optional Solar Powered version is also available.
- Non Line of sight reach is 365 Metres and FHSS feature allows better interference immunity from other wireless devices
- Uses Encrypt-RF® Security which is maintained at all communication points
- If communication to wireless gateway is disrupted. The Alta Sensor Time stamps and stores data messages and delivers once gateway is restored
- Over the air updates if new fixes or features become available
Focused on simplicity. Monnit wireless sensors can be setup, gathering data and notifying users of concerns in just a few short minutes. Monnit currently provides over 48 unique wireless sensor types for measuring temperature. Such as humidity, door and window (open/close), motion, water, activity, dry contact and a variety of other conditions that are critical to businesses.
Finally, all Monnit wireless sensors include free basic iMonnit online sensor monitoring.
For more information on this product, contact us.