Dewesoft have released their DAQ Automotive Applications Case Study Booklet.
Firstly, did you know Dewesoft’s Data Acquisition Hardware and Software products cover a huge range of Automotive testing applications? And for all kinds of vehicles, cars, buses, tractors, race cars – and more.
Applications include durability and road load measurement; combustion analysis, performance tuning; race car temperature measurement; airbag ECU bracket inertance measurement. As well as care seat crash testing, brake direction stability testing, pulling sport tractor performance tuning, analysis of engine noise transfer path, tyre noise coast by measurement, exhaust noise testing, component electrical testing and brake pressure test.
DAQ Automotive Applications Solutions
One Software – One Hardware – One Solution
Therefore, Dewesoft have put together a case study booklet from a wide variety of customer applications they have been involved with. Such as:
- Vehicle durability and road load measurement – Automotive manufacturer, Germany
- Combustion analysis and car performance tuning of BMW M5 – Infinitas, Germany
- Temperature measurement on a racing car – Alpine Elf Matmut Endurance Team, France
- Airbag ECU bracket inertance measurement – Shanghai Automotive Industrial Corp. (SAIC Motor), China
- Car seat crash test with a catapult – Dynamics Test Centre CED, France
- Direction stability test of braking vehicle – Military R&D customer, China
- Performance tuning in tractor pulling sport – Belgium
- Analysis of transfer path of noise from the in-wheel motor to the cabin – Elaphe Propulsion Technologies Ltd, Slovenia
- Coast-by method for measurement of tire noise according to ECE R117 – Automotive tire manufacturer, Italy
- Formula student racecar exhaust noise testing – Rimac FS Alpe Adria, Croatia
- Electrical testing of automotive components – Melecs EWS GmbH, Austria
- Brake pressure test on buses – Brake component manufacturer, China
In each case study, they deliver the following:
- History of the customer
- Original set up
- Purpose of the Test
- The measurement equipment used
- Connecting the instrument to the system
- Analysis results using DewesoftX Software and derivatives
Finally, for a hard look at the sensational hardware possibilities, and to learn more about the award winning powerful software from a case study perspective. Then you must download this Automotive Applications Solutions Guide.
Contact Metromatics to learn more about Dewesoft Data Acquisition Hardware and Software.Download Dewesoft DAQ Automotive Applications Guide