Dewesoft have released their DAQ Monitoring Applications Case Study Booklet.
Firstly, did you know Dewesoft’s Data Acquisition Hardware and Software products cover a huge range of long term Monitoring applications? Such as noise, vibration, structural health and machine condition monitoring.
Applications include monitoring of construction noise and vibration, bridge machinery condition, remote turbine monitoring. As well as structural health monitoring of historical buildings, viaducts or jetties.
DAQ Monitoring Applications Solutions
One Software – One Hardware – One Solution
Therefore, Dewesoft have put together a case study booklet from a wide variety of customer applications they have been involved with. Such as:
- Construction noise and vibration monitoring – Advanced Construction Technology Services (ACTS), United Arab Emirates
- Machine condition monitoring on Chaban-Delmas bridge – Eiffage Energie Systeèmes – Clemessy, France
- Remote turbine monitoring at a geothermal power plant – ENEL Green Power, Italy
- Structural health monitoring of a railway viaduct – Advanced Construction Technology Services (ACTS), Saudi Arabia
- Structural health monitoring with MEMS accelerometers – ESSEBI S.r.l., Italy
- Operational modal analysis and long-term structural monitoring of a jetty – ESSEBI S.r.l., Italy
In each case study, they deliver the following:
- History of the customer
- Original set up
- Purpose of the Test
- The measurement equipment used
- Connecting the instrument to the system
- Analysis results using DewesoftX Software and derivatives
Finally, for a hard look at the sensational hardware possibilities, and to learn more about the award winning powerful software from a case study perspective. Then you must download this Monitoring Applications Solutions Guide.
Contact Metromatics to learn more about Dewesoft Data Acquisition Hardware and Software.Download Dewesoft DAQ Monitoring Applications Guide