3RP9KA Chargers and DC Supplies float charges valve regulated lead acid batteries. As a result, it provides a high quality output of 27.4 volts dc. 24V is also possible for ships with 24V systems. A steel enclosure houses this charger and bulkhead mounting is also possible thanks to its design. It also withstands shock levels up to 15g. Furthermore, it has an Ingress Protection Level of IP23 thus making it suitable for electrical compartments or machinery spaces that require IP44 Ingress Level Protection.
This unit also comes with a rectifier. The rectifier has an input auto transformer and uses power factor corrected switched mode rectifier modules to produce a regulated output. As a result, power automatically switches to the emergency supply if a ship’s normal ac supply fails. Finally, this unit also comes with 2pole miniature circuit breakers for output distribution.
Features of the 3RP9KA Chargers and DC Supplies include:
- Normal and Emergency input: 440V, 3 phase 3 wire 60 Hz in accordance with STANAG 1008 and Lloyds NSR
- Automatic change over to Emergency supply
- Option: Anti-condensation heater 115V or 230V, 50/60Hz
- Enclosure fabricated from mild steel folded and welded for strength.
- Bulk head mounted
- Dimensions: 1160 x 715 x 460 mm
- Weight: 180kg
- IP23 and IP44 Ingress Protection rating
- Fan assisted cooling
- Low fire hazard
- The equipment mets shock requirement of 15g
- Withstands ship motion due to sea action, weather, accelerations and velocities from deliberate ship manoeuvres.
For more information, contact us.