The Acromag Model TT236 is a 4-20mA Signal Isolator is a two-wire transmitter. It isolates and converts a DC current or low voltage input into a proportional 4-20mA control signal. Additionally, a single unit supports both voltage and current input for extra flexibility. Furthermore, power comes from the output loop current or a DC supply when using a three-wire connection.
Firstly, high-voltage isolation separates the input from the output circuit. Plus, the isolation protects from surges, reduces noise, and eliminates ground loop errors. Set-up and calibration are also fast and easy. For example, a USB connection on your PC and Acromag’s Windows configuration software is all you need for set up.
Finally, The TT236 is a versatile temperature measurement device. This is a result of its advanced signal processing capabilities, variable range input, and convenient USB programming. This signal isolator is also withstands harsh industrial environments and operates reliably across a wide temperature range with very low drift. It also features RFI, EMI, ESD, EFT, and surge protection plus low radiated emissions.
IMPORTANT: To prevent damage or errors from grounded PCs and surges Acromag strongly recommends using their USB-ISOLATOR when configuring a TT230 Series transmitter.
Other features of TT236 4-20mA Signal Isolator include:
- Single unit supports unipolar and bipolar input ranges up to ±20mA or ±500mV DC
- Accepts 0-20A AC input (with external sensor)
- Space-saving 12.5mm unit with pluggable terminals for convenient wiring
- High accuracy, linearity, stability, and reliability
- User-selectable filtering (low, medium, high)
- Supports sink or source output wiring
- Supports reverse-acting (inverse) output
- Selectable upscale or downscale operation for sensor errors and lead-break detection
- 1500V input isolation
- NAMUR-compliant output loop current
- Shock (50g) and vibration (5g) resistant
- Mounts on Type T DIN-rail
- Wide ambient operation (-40 to 80°C)
- CE compliant. UL/cUL Class I Div 2, ATEX / IECEx Zone 2 approvals
Contact us for more information.