The Acromag SP238 is a 2 Wire High Voltage input signal splitter.
Firstly, the setup is simple with a USB connection to your PC and Windows Software. Agility is Acromag’s mobile app which allows configuration of the splitter on an Android smart phone or tablet. Software simplifies I/O range scaling, calibration and advanced signal processing capabilities.
Secondly, the high voltage isolation separates the input and between the output circuits. Isolation protects from surges, noise and eliminates ground loop errors. These units are designed to operate reliably in harsh industrial conditions in a wide temperature range. Finally, to prevent ground loop error between a grounded PC and grounded input signal, Acromag recommend using a USB Isolator.
Finally, for more information, contact us.
Features of the 2 Wire High Voltage Input Signal Splitter SP238 include:
- Easy configuration via USB with Windows Software or Agility App for Android
- Single unit accepts ±15V, ±75V and ±150V DC
- Input Ranges Input scale differently at each output
- As well as able to use selectable filtering
- User configurable output range damp levels support NAMUR compliant operation
- Supports reverse acting (inverse) output
- As well as high accuracy, linearity, stability and reliability
- 1500V isolation
- Low 7V two wire loop burden
- Shock (25g) and Vibration (4g) resistant
- Also a wide ambient operation -40 to 80°C
- CE Compliant UL/cUL Class I, Div 2, ATEX/ IECEx Zone 2 Approvals