The UPS 1RPQ10KB60A supplies a battery supported ,115V, 60Hz single phase output to ships loads. The UPS consists of a transformer isolated rectifier, battery and an inverter. The ship’s 440V 3phase 60Hz supplies the rectifier, provides power to supply the inverter and recharges the battery. In normal operation, the rectifier also float charges the battery and supplies the DC input to the inverter. Meanwhile, the inverter supplies the output. When the input supply fails, the battery supplies the DC input to the inverter that continues to supply the output. Finally, when the mains return the rectifier recharges the battery.
The UPS is also meets the necessary ruggedness in terms of shock, vibration and EMC requirements. The unit is also designed for front operation and maintenance. It has an ingress IP23 Ingress Level Protection Rating.
Key Features of the UPS 1RPQ10KB60A
- Dimensions: (O/A)(hxwxd) mm 1995 x 1515 x 581
- Weight: 1360kg
- IP23 Ingress Level Protection
- Low fire hazard
- Withstands shocks up to 12g
- Meets shipboard vibration requirements
- Withstands ship motion due to sea action, weather and accelerations and velocities from deliberate ship manoeuvres.
- Input: 440 volts 3 phase 3 wire 60Hz in accordance with STANAG 1008 Edition 8
- Output: 115V 1 phase, 60Hz, 10kVA 0.8 power factor lagging.
- Fabricated mild steel enclosure folded and welded for strength. Deck mounted with top steadies. Lifting eyes are provided.
- Cooling: natural cooling by convection and louvres of sufficient size are provided for this purpose. Individual cooling fans for power assemblies are provided. Unrestricted airflow should be allowed around the unit.
For more information, please contact us.