The Acromag XMC-7K F is a Xilinx Kintex-7 FPGA with Dual SFP + Ports.
Firstly, the front I/O, offers dual SFP + ports and a VHDCR connector. The two SFP+ ports provide a copper or fibre interface of up to 10.3125 Gbps and support a Gigabit Ethernet Interface. The VHDCR connector interfaces JTAG, USB and 22 SelectIO.
The rear I/O provides a 4 lane high speed serial interface on the P16 XMC port for customer installed soft cores. The P16 also supports 34 SelectIO channels. The P4 port adds another 60 SelectIO and global clock lines. SelectIO signals are Kintex-7 FPGA I/O pins that support single ended I/L (LVCMOS, HSTL, SSTL) and differential I/O standards (LVDS, HT, LVPECL, BLBDS, HSTL, SSTL)
These modules are perfect for high performance customised embedded systems. Optimise system performance by simply running MicroBlaze™ Soft processors software. Acromag’s Engineering Design Kit offers software utilities and example VHDL code to simplify your programming to allow product quicker to market. A JTAG interface allows on board debugging. Maximise your FPGA performance with Xilinx tools such as Vivado or ISE Design Suite. Plus, ChipScope Pro tools can quickly debug logic and serial interfaces.
Features of the Kintex-7 FPGA Modules with Dual SFP + Ports XMC-7K F include:
- Reconfigurable Xilinx Kintex-7 FPGA with 325k or 410k logic cells
- 128M x 64-bit DDR3 SDRAM
- 32M x 16-bit parallel flash memory for MicroBlaze FPGA program code storage
- 8-lane high-speed serial interface on rear P15 connector for PCIe Gen 1/2 (standard), Serial RapidI/O, 10Gb Ethernet, Xilinx Aurora
- 4-lane high-speed interfaces on rear P16 connector for customer-installed soft cores
- Dual SFP+ ports for Fibre Channel or 10GbE
- 60 SelectI/O or 30 LVDS pairs plus 2 global clock pairs direct to FPGA via rear P4 port
- 34 SelectI/O or 17 LVDS pairs plus 2 global clock pairs direct to FPGA via rear P16 port
- 22 SelectI/O, 2 global clock pairs, JTAG, USB, and ground signals via front 36-pin connector
- DMA support provides data transfer between system memory and the on-board memory
- Support for Xilinx ChipScope™ Pro interface
Finally, for more information, contact us.